Time for a new tube system.

Hello everyone,
I bought my tubes stereo system about 15 yrs ago, BW804N, Cary 805 monoblock amps, Cary SLP98P, Rega CD player.
Now I have more time, and would like to buy new tubes system. On the list, BW803 D3, Cary CAD211 FE, bought VPI prime turntable, may keep SLP98P or sell/trade to newest Cary SLP98P.
My room is 13W x 23L x 10H.
Any feedback, please post.
Thanks.
kd8606
^I agree with the gist of Atmasphere's post above.
 I suggest that the OP consider ss amplification for use with B&W's.
Considering your speakers, maybe consider a hybrid tube amp?

I'd recommend Blue Circle amps.

Here's  a pair of Blue Circle Audio AG-8000 monoblocks for $5,998.

* Four separate chassis: 2 monaural amplifiers, each with its own separate external power supply.
 * 150 watts into 8 ohms
 * True balanced topology
 * Tube input stage (two 6922's), Blue Circle's new solid state output stage  
Second the recommendation for different speakers with either the 805 or the 211fe. But, whether or not it’s a good technical match or what anyone else thinks, if you’ve been running the B&Ws with the 805s for 15 years and like the combo to the exclusion of other gear, maybe it just works for you.

Seems you prefer tubes, but another consideration along Nordic’s line might be a used set of 500MBs, if you really like Cary-ish sound. I recently picked up a pair, here. They are said to be voiced/sound like the 211s. I think that is very much an overstatement, but they certainly have a hint of that flavor. I suspect they would probably work better than the 805s or 211s with the B&Ws, as would probably most any other decent medium to high power SS or hybrid amp.

@sbank and OP. I’ve heard lots of stories about "changes" in Cary support over the past few years, too. I was worried about that when I had an issue with a recent new amp from them. In the end, a little frustrating, but they made it right.

Edit:  OP, I see from another post you went with the 211fe and started rolling tubes.  What did you decide with your speakers?
My dealer has got in touch with me to say that there was a fault with the ZOTL 40 I auditioned, so take my comment above with a grain of salt. Apparently there was a problem with the mono switch causing low power output.
I agree what is said here.  I use to own Mani2 long time ago. Nothing special except deep bass from small box. Better off with Reference 3A decapo!