To Power Condition or not?

I have 6 monblock amps (balanced bidging of Belles stereo amps).
4 are OCM 200s (100 amps of current / 400 watts balanced)
2 are the new 350A (>30 amps current / 800 watts balanced)
2 Velodyne Subs.

All front end components are through a Bybee Pro Conditioner (no amps connected)

I have been using a TICE Power block - Titan for the power amps and have run out of receptacles since I added 3 new amps. (only supports 6 power cords).

Questions:
Should I add another Tice Powerblock to expand the connections?
Should I use any power conditioning on the amps?
Should I run X+ new 20 amp circuits from the main electric supply panel and direct connect the amps & subs?
How do I eliminate the 100 Hz hum (other than lifting the grounds which seems to reduce it significantly)?
harleyhawk
New power.
125 amp (4 AWG) isolated ground panel
5 dedicated 20 amp circuits (10 AWG romex)
1 single 20 amp circuit Beldon 83802 (didn't have 500 feet of 83802 or another $1000 at this time) ...
All IECs are now Beldon 83802 / hospital grade / lifted grounds.

The only noise is from the recently upgraded Anthem AVM 20.
There are no satelite / cable TV connections / not on top of any electronics .. just a CD player.

The floor is so silent that the transformer noise from the AVM 20 can be heard across the room ... what a pain.
I just contacted Sonic Frontiers to ask why ... will update with their response.

Other than the AVM 20 the improvement (and peace of mind) is dramatic ... even the new AVM 20 software is awesome ... but that noise!!!!
Glad to hear that things are pulling together for you. Sounds like you had the electrician busy for a while. It's not unusual to think that you are done only to find yourself with yet another project that came about as a result of the other "upgrades" you just performed. I think that we can all relate to that part of the equation : ) Sean
>
Noise from the Anthem AVM20 is the transformers (there are 2 and the main one is suspect).
Sonic Frontiers' Tech support (sfitech@sonicfrontiers.com - Nick P.) was awesome and very helpful. The unit is 14 months old but both SFI & the dealer (Hillcrest / Tweeter) were willing to fix it for free.
Other than another trip to the service center, this should have a happy ending!

I know for sure that I will not be happy with the noise level from the Runco DTV-930 (overhead CRT projector) I am about to add!

To your point Sean ... there is always something to cause a new "learning experience" to present itself.