Totem Arro efficient enough for NAD C315BEE?

Hi. I am building a inexpensive system for my living room as 2 channel HT and music system for jazz/vocal/orchestra. The living room is about 12x13.

I am using a NAD C315BEE amp and a NAD C321i CDP. I have two pairs of speakers - Von Schweikert VR-1 and Paradigm 3se Mk3. The VR-1 has nice midrange but no bass (for movie). The paradigm has nice bass but weak midrange and very forward high frequency.

So I am trying to see if Totem Arro is a good replacement. May I ask if it is a good match? Is there other floorstander that I should audition?

Thanks.
clo
06-06-09: Knownothing
Clo,
I love the Arros - but not for this amp and not for mixed HT/music use.
Remember, this is for a 12x13 room--the size of a mid-sized bedroom. For most everything the Arro should be plenty. To augment it for HT and more dynamic music, augment it with a small sub. Even a mid-sized sub would overpower the room. Get a little 8" to 10" cube such as this Mirage, this Velodyne, or if you have the money, Totem's Dreamcatcher sub to make it a matched set.
Johnnyb53,

I was taking room size into account. The Monitor 7 and RS6 are not big speakers, but they are more efficient, their presentation is a little punchier than the Arros, and they do lower bass a little better. The Paradigm and Monitor Audio speakers will light up a little sooner and go louder with that small amp compared with Arros. Better choices for low power HT in my book.

In any case, agree a sub would help get to the lowest notes on the soundtrack.
06-08-09: Knownothing
Johnnyb53,

I was taking room size into account. The Monitor 7 and RS6 are not big speakers, but they are more efficient, their presentation is a little punchier than the Arros, and they do lower bass a little better.
Good points. I can see what you're talking about--the Totem probably needs more juice to get underway, and then...you're out of juice.

I'd think PSB would have a couple good offerings for this situation as well.

Another possibility--the Mirage OS3-FS. Those have a tiny footprint, generate a big, deep soundstage, are very dynamic, and have a claimed sensitivity of 93 dB (which is at least close to the truth).