totem winds any info

i heard and fell in love with the new totem winds. in fact i just ordered them. but i cant seem to find any real info on them anywhere. so just looking for anyone that has them or knows alot about them. im trading up from dali helicon 400 mk2.
ltleo74
I know Totem offers grills, but they are velcro grills and I would hate to have something glued to the speaker cabinet.

Anyway, enjoy!
Audphile1 (System | Threads | Answers)

An alternative method of attaching grills without velcro or glue is to use "Topstick" toupe tape. "Topstick" is a Hollywood "secret weapon" used to keep shirt collars in place, and any number of other uses where a two-way tape can be helpful (including wigs).

It'll hold grills in place, and the tape won't leave a mark if you decide to peel it off the speaker ( or the mark can be easily cleaned with a gentle cleanser).

"Topstick" is usually available in drug stores. Check it out.
It should be noted, that Tvad is a Topstick dealer, so nice shill!

;)

I didn't realize he had both at home. Would love to hear both side by side. My guess is that Audphile is drawn to the Winds because, if I'm not mistaken, of the Dynaudio drivers?
Mimberman, LOL. No.

I liked them for what they are, which is easy to listen to, musical and satisfying.

Few things I didn't like about the Winds - they do not have the resolution I am looking for, they are not as precise as I would like and not as quick. This quality is both good and bad.
audphile,

did you compare them to the new dali mk2 400? to me the winds give me more of a stage. now the dalis are very clear, crisp. and very quick. but the winds ive noticed, on a few drum solo's they hit the toms right on, and i am a drummer. crisp, and quick. also i find the winds tweeter to be set up just right. and i do love the ribbon from dali, i was taken off gaurd with how much i liked the winds tweeter. now i never really listen to dynaudio before so this is my first time with their driver set up. The one thing i really like about the winds is they are very differnt. totem does not even push them. and they are his best. alot of work goes into them. also, its not a me too speaker.