tube amp goes with coincident total victory ii ??

I'm new with tube . I would like to set up an all tube sys consist of. Mark levinson 360s DAC and 37 transport. supratek cortese preamp, and coincident total victory ii speakers. I would like to buy a pair of mono tube ( range 3-7k for the sys . Please give me some advice on the amp .some of my choice are: Cary 805ac, Coincident frank 300b, wavelenght cardinal, amasphere m30 or m60. thanks for all inputs
winsound
All the amps listed would work well with your speakers.I agree with Dr.David`s opinion of the Coincident Frankenstein SET,he described it accurately.
Regards,
Coincident is a very efficient speakers. If you do not have any plan to change speakers I would suggest any SET amp. Air tight or shindo will be a good choice.
The actual efficiency seems to be in the low to mid-90s depending on the model. So you do want some power, unless you have a very small room. I find that with most of the speakers 60 watts is adequate, but its nice to put more power on the larger speakers if you can- they really come to life!