Tube Preamps...I'm sold

At the constant urging of my friend I finally decided to audition a tube preamp (Eistein The Tube). All I can say is I am completely sold on the benefits of tubes in my system. I am not sure I have the vocabulary to describe what I heard but everything just sounded right. Vocals has a realism that made it seem I was in the same room as the musician. Instruments sounded like they were supposed to. There were details I have never heard before. What is amazing to me is that I have what I believe to be a pretty good ss preamp (Classe CP-700).

Ok, now for the hard part...finding the right tube preamp. The Einstein is amazing but I want to audition more. Can anyone suggest a tube pre in the range of $10K and less? I would love to some one with an output trigger and very fine volume control (0.5db). Thats all I need.

Thanks in advance.
128x128tboooe
Actually I like the look of ARC simple but solid and refined. I am going to bring home the ARC cd-7 to try along with atma-sphere MA-1 MK2s tomorrow should be a fun weekend......Steve
I waited 32 days for Ref 3 to arrive, and now I have to wait 3 more days until I can set it up. I hope it's worth the wait. C'mon Monday..........

As for looks, it's OK. I've seen better, I've seen worse.
It's decent enough looking, but I do wish it was a bit smaller.

John
John..not sure if i can handle 32 days....how come you have to wait another 3 before setting it up?