Turntable Choices

Hi all, I'm looking to get a new (to me) turntable and these are my choices: Oracle Delphi MK2, VPI Traveler, VPI HW-19 MK3, and a Linn LP12. I'm leaning twords the Oracle but, what are your thoughts? Thanks in advance.
128x128zimmythegreek
...my choices: Oracle Delphi MK2, VPI Traveler, VPI
HW-19 MK3, and a Linn LP12

The Oracle is a good choice
Thanks all for the replies. I suppose I should have included my setup as that would probably affect the choices.

McIntosh C39
McIntosh MC2155
Vandersteen 2CE
All cables ate MIT

My two cartridges are Transfiguration Spirit III & a Clearaudio Discovery.

Tonearm is a Sumiko Premier MMT (this will get replaced soon)

MC step up is a Lehmann Black Cube and a Clearaudio Phono mini.
OK, so how do you like the sound of your system currently? Do you feel it's too warm or too bright? Do you have enough bass or too much? Does your current table (what is it, btw?) sound noticeable more rhythmic than your CD player, or not? It should, IMO. BTW, the MMT is not a bad arm, I would not be too eager to replace it unless you plan on spending a lot more than you are spending the table.
I like the fact that my system is on the warm side. I had a Krell amp that I found too analytical. I started analyzing the music rather than tapping my foot and enjoying it. So I went back to McIntosh. The turntable I had(I have a backup as well an Ariston RD11s) was a Micro Seiki DDX1000. The Ariston has seen better days and will be retired after I get a replacement but, I think it sounds better than the Micro.