Upgrade from Silverline 11

I have Silverline 11's, which I like. I would like to upgrade, however. I live in an area without great audiophile resources therefore I'm buying without hearing. Any suggestions for upgrading?? Thanks...
earthquake
What do you want that the Silverline 11's are not giving you now?
(Better bass, more refined treble, better imaging, bigger soundstage, etc....)

Other items that would be good to know:
Your budget;
Your amplifier; (i.e. make, model, power, etc.)
Your room size;
Your tastes in music; (i.e. rock, classical, jazz, polka, death metal, etc....)

This additional information will allow us to give you a better list of suggestions.
I have:
NAD 320bee(50wpc) ,10x15 room, rock-blues-jazz;
solid bass, detailed high, open sound stage. $1500-17 aprox..

As I said I like my used Silverlines I wonder if I can refine or move up. Thank you.
I would check out the Merlin TSM-mm. Pre -owned they would be within your budget. I'm using a pair with my NAD 325BEE (see my system) and it is outstanding.

Cheers,

Scott
I agree with Samac that the TSMs are very good speakers. I had a pair of Merlin TSM-SE speakers, and they were nice. It is my understanding that they were not a stock pair but had been tweaked for a review. I've heard the MXe version too.

However, I replaced the Merlins in my system with a pair of Silverline SR-17.5 speakers. I found that the Siverlines handled a wider range of music than the TSM. I also preferred the articulation of the 1st order crossover in the 17.5s. To get a more refined sound, I did, however, replace the stock capacitor and resistor. So if you just want to refine your SR-11s, I you might want to think about that.

You should listen to the TSM speaker to see if it works well with your range of music. It is a good speaker. The 17.5s with an upgraded crossover has the potential perhaps to give you the refinement for which you are looking along with more dynamics. But don't get me wrong, the stock 17.5 is an excellent speaker and worth your consideration whether you upgrade the crossover or not.