Upgrade from Verity Parsifal to Parsifal Encore??

Hoping to hear from people who upgraded their original Parsifals to the Encores (tweeter and woofer change I believe).
What were the most noticeable differences?
I'm considering the upgrade but it's a little spendy. Trying to get a feel if it's a marginal difference or night and day.

Thanks!
jbaucom
It would certainly cruise along with the 93's. Again I will mention the Fidelio, because I believe they are 8ohm. I hate to say it, but the Parsifal is in the familiar 4ohm territory of Avalon, Wilson, Rockport…! Then there is the difference between an amp driving a speaker, OR ideally driving a speaker. Generally personal preference, type of music, and room size are variables that can decide. That said, if a tube amp isn't breaking a sweat, all those variables matter much less. Israel Blume makes a great amp, you may be just fine.
Thanks for bringing that up. I always had in my head that Parsifal was 8ohm. Checked the spec of Ovation, its 8ohm nominal and minimum 4ohm. 89db.

Given that my Vienna Acoustic speakers are 89db, 4ohm and the dragons drive them pretty easily, am guessing power/current is not a problem. I usually do not have to pass the 10'o clock to get the volume I desire.

I do wonder if they will be an "ideal" match as you mention. or if they will have the right synergy.
I drive the Parsifal with a low powered SS class A amp and they sound great. Better than the high powered audio research tubes I've had in my room. I suggest you listen to several options with your own ears, and as always, get out and listen to as much gear as you can. Enjoy it.
Interesting to hear your experience that Parsifal sounds better with a low powered SS amp than a high powered AR tube amp. It must be the impedance then. Will remove Parsifal from my shortlist then.

May I ask what was the power of your audio research tube amp.

I have heard quite a few speakers, but its really hard to compare them unless they are in your own system. I even took a trip down RMAF 2013 for hearing as many speakers as possible. Often have to take the plunge with your gut.
Essrand,

Parsifals present a modestly tough load, but tube amps can sound great, if they're a good match. My ARC VT-130SE sounded great with the P/E and, more importantly, so did my Cary 805s, which (at least nominally) appear to be a similar design to your amps. IME, low powered SETs (Cary 300b) and OTL (Atmosphere 30) are a poor match.

In fact, I bought my P/Es at Sound By Singer in NYC and (IIRC) they were demoed with 805s. I'm not suggesting that the P/E is the right speaker for you, but I wouldn't cross it off the list because you plan to use it with a 70ish WPC 211 amp.

Marty