Vandersteen 2Ce Sig 2's with Alpha Core AG-1 wire

Any Vandersteen owners using Alpha Core AG-1 bi-wire speaker cables with 2Ce Sig 2's? I read the Art Dudley review Stereophile January 2007 on this combo. Dudley thought this cable is a great match. Also considering Audioquest speaker cable(bi-wire)"Gibraltar". I'm running with Quicksilver amps. Any thoughts on what would mate best?

Thanks,
exocet954
Alpha-Core offers a generous free trial period. I think you will enjoy them. I urge you to try them for yourself.
I have heard them a couple times with Vandersteen speakers, but not in my system. They sounded great. I was told that the length of the cable needs to be kept short or they can sound a little lean. In the setup I heard the cables were 1 meter long. Again I have not compared them myself, but was told they were better than any of the audioquest this person had tried. I know you didn't ask, but the MI2s sound great with the 2ces and so do anti-cables that I use with my 3as. I did compare audioquest cables up to mount blanc to the MI2s and preferred the alpha cores.
I had 3A sigs and Quicksilvers V-4's. I tried Kimber, Synergistic Reasearch but preferred the Audioquest Earth Seris, copper with detail. There is a 4' set of Mont Blanc Bi-wire on Agon for $525.00!!!! I heard MB's in my system and they are very nice with Vandy & Quicksilver, they have the same sound as the Volcano just a pinch "smaller" the Gibraltar has a pinch "smaller" sound than the MB's. I could have lived with the MB's but went with the Volcano.