Very best in world music - recommendations?

Looking for somehting especially interesting and beautiful in world music. Any recomendations?
dmitrydr
One particular artist that I like is Toumani Diabate. He is from Mali and plays the Kora, a stringed instrument. Nice recording and very accesible music. A good album to start with is New Ancient Strings, not sure of the label but you can get it at Amazon if you can't find it in your local record emporium. Another label to add to the list Hhh provided is Real World. This is Peter Gabriel's label and has a lot of variety.
Yes Peter Gabriel's Label has a lot to offer, two albums that I have which are great are as follows:

1) Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Mustt Mustt (excellent recording)

2)Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and Michael Brook - Night Song (extreme low bass content and a great workout for speakers which can play low bass down to 25-30 Hz)

Another gem in world music is Ali Farka Toure and Ry Cooder's "Talking Timbuktu" (Ali is also from Mali, and this album was listed in Stereophile as "Album of the month" when released)

I would also recommend Strunz and Farah's Primal Magic (if you like flemenco guitar this is one of the best in my opinion, I have had it since ten years and still is always close to my system whenever I need to revitalise my soul)

Happy Listening!