Virtual Dynamics Revelation-2 speaker cables

Just wondering if anyone know how long the break in time for the VD Revelation-2 speaker cables since I just plugged them in the system 2 days ago and how much improvement should I expect? As they are new...they sound abit conjested and not very dynamic/detail. I also have the Revelation-2 XLR interconnects but they are broken in as demo cables.
Thanks in advance.
flashunlock
What is going on with these cables is really weird.I'm about at 50 hours in the break in process.
Everything was going great, the cables kept improving day by day. The last two days there was something really wrong with the mid-upper frequencies to the point I thought something was wrong with the connections. I was really worried.
Today they sound great again.

Can someone explain why this is happening. How can a cable in the break in period one day sound bad and the other absolutely great?

Please help Im confused.

Regards,

Michael
50 hours on these cables ain't ..... !
You need to put 200-400+ hours on these cables.
Be patient, (I know its hard).
Argyro, the good and bad will happen time and time again until they had about 400 hrs...Good things comes to those who wait...... :)
Ok guys thanks for the responses. I was started wondering about my listening ability.....lol
Guys I've almost reached 150 hours and today my jaw dropped for the first time! I had started getting really worried that I bought the cable, I even started getting worried about my system!!!

What a transformation throught these 150 hours!!!

I'm happy, and hate breaking in cables....heheheh