VPI Scout II questions

Hi all

I just picked up one of these and was wondering why you don't hear much about them? All input welcome pros & cons.

Frank
128x128fc911c
After Harry proclaimed the Classic the best table he ever made there is no incentive for dealers to carry them, not enough price differential.
Probably because the classic came out and we audiofools love the newest latest and bestest. I actually have heard both and was not blown away by the classic. I think that the scout series is a great table and offers a nice upgrade path for those that want it.
Thanks guys

another question if I may. Which of these carts would be best for this TT, I have the following a new Shure V15 VxMR,Dynavector DV-10x5, AT440mla or some thing else with in the < $1000.00. I will have the TT in a few days, just wondering.

Thanks
Frank
Since I am a Dynavector dealer as well as a VPI dealer I will recuse myself on the 10.5. Two cartridges I like a lot that I am not a dealer for are the AT 33 EV and the Denon 304. Both Low Output MCs but you could get either and a Bob's Devices SUT and still be under $1000. J&R have the 33 for $399.99 on occasion. The OC9 is good also, I have an older one. Where are you getting the Shure, a NOS one?
Hi thanks for the reply. Yes it's NOS, a guy had one with the plastic still on. I was lucky.

Frank