W4S or Rega Dac - Opinions Wanted

I’m about ready to consider a new DAC, Price range $800-$1,400 max-used.
Currently I’m using a Music Hall Dac 25.2 with a VLink 24 bit 96khz USB to S/PDIF. I’ve also using an upgraded tube in the music hall. I enjoy the warmth of the Music Hall and the detail seems good. However I would like to try something new. I listen to mostly digital files, both Lossless and some Flac. Can I do better in this price range?
I’ve read great things about the W4S dac-1/ and 2, Rega and Eastern Electric dac. I have no way to demo these so I hoping for opinions from those who have listed to more than one of these. My associated equipment is Audio Research SP-9 MKIII, Wyred 4 Sound ST250, Music Hall DAC 25.2, V LINK 24 BIT 96 kHz ASYCHRONOUS USB TO S/PDIF, mac mini, Polk Lsi 9
bklynnupe
I currently own a W4S DAC-2 and had the Music Hall DAC for audition from Audio Advisor. I returned the Music Hall, and I didn't have the W4S at that time.
My opinion is that W4S is significantly superior.
For me, W4S DAC2 in async USB directly into the W4S ST-500 works wonderfully.
I had the Rega dac and was very happy with it; I liked the NOS design so well I sold it and ordered a Metrum Octave which is NOS and also uses no filters. Still waiting on it to arrive.
DACmagic "plus" with a Pangea P100 power supply. I use the stock DACMagic/P100 combo as I don't use the usb, but the "plus" has an asynchronous usb system, and the P100 cable should be available for it soon (if not already).