WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips

WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips has anyone tried these?

I have tried the fuse chips and I am quite impressed! How the ... ???

So, I went ahead and ordered chips for speakers,cables,and transformer chips. I also purchased a few more fuse chips to try on circuit breakers / outlets.
Heck, I may even try some of them on my Synergistic powercell.
Luckly they come with a 30 day return.

I have read Norm's positive review on Stereo Times.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried these.
128x128ozzy
Have not tried the chips..but Geoff remove the ferrous front cover plate from you ac box and then take another listen.Tom
Goodwin:
Good sense of humour, mate! Tube amps don't take 3 hours to warm up, but the chips do seem to develop whatever "magic" is in them over a period of hours. The diary entry was an update of how it sounded after 3 hours of the Quantum chips, which was, I'm sure, your making a joke.
However, just so you know (in case you don't), there are some amps that do not like to be turned off. Older Krells (that may be BYT [Before Your Time]) did not sound great if turned off for an hour or two and then back on, something well documented in the pages of TAS.
Boeing, they are quite component specific and their expense varies greatly. Some are very effective and others much less so. Everything is trial and error.

Gbmcleod, my old Western Electric and Reimyo 300B amps took a long time to sound their best. Not three hours but close to that.
tweakaudio, interesting comment as i am mpretty sure the chip has nothung to do with magnetism. As it the chip sounds superb, by the way... kind of unbelievable really.
The chips work with the AMR Gold fuses,took them off the Supremes and notice similar improvement to sound.