WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips

WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips has anyone tried these?

I have tried the fuse chips and I am quite impressed! How the ... ???

So, I went ahead and ordered chips for speakers,cables,and transformer chips. I also purchased a few more fuse chips to try on circuit breakers / outlets.
Heck, I may even try some of them on my Synergistic powercell.
Luckly they come with a 30 day return.

I have read Norm's positive review on Stereo Times.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried these.
128x128ozzy
Davidpritchard, I would be very concerned about throwing the cd out of balance. I would also be concerned about the Chip being thrown off.
Davidpritchard, I stuck a WA Cable Chip directly onto each row of breaker switches at the breaker box. Now, THAT I heard! Then, on the advice of Steve at The Cable Co. I removed the metal plate surrounding the breaker box to expose the internal cabling for the circuit breakers and applied one WA Cable Chip directly around the power cable at the point where it comes into the breaker for the circuit for my system (rather than sticking the chip directly on the breakers themselves). This location location turned out to be even more powerful without side effects like over etching or shutting in the sound. However, it does raise some very puzzling questions about how the WA Cable Chip actually works.
There are no WA Chip for CDs. Remember, each WA chip is designed with a specific application in mind, inductors/transducers, cables/power cords, caps, etc. The "synthetic material" in the chip is programmed differently for each application. There is only one chip these days for CDs. And because the laser changes the nature of the synthetic material the CD chip doesn't last very long, unlike the WA chips, it must be discarded after 14 uses. But the effects of the CD chip are permanent.
Geoffkait, Why are using a cable chip instead of a power chip on the incoming AC wires.
I was thinking then two of the fuse size chips on a CD. That way no out of balance problems. I think this would be a good experiment by someone who has some fuse chips.
Geoff, Your position at the circuit breaker box incoming power cable is where I have a box of crystals. I like their effect here on soundstage and detail.
I do use the "Intellegent Chip" treatment on my CD's. Would the Quantum Chips add anything? Remember I have put the Music Chip on an acoustic guitar and viola and heard the difference.
I look forward to feedback.