WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips

WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips has anyone tried these?

I have tried the fuse chips and I am quite impressed! How the ... ???

So, I went ahead and ordered chips for speakers,cables,and transformer chips. I also purchased a few more fuse chips to try on circuit breakers / outlets.
Heck, I may even try some of them on my Synergistic powercell.
Luckly they come with a 30 day return.

I have read Norm's positive review on Stereo Times.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried these.
128x128ozzy
Geoff

Try the one for speakers on the wall behind the speakers or on the side walls 1st reflection..you have headphones. Speaker vibration and a acoustical instrument have many similarities. The walls are sympathetic to vibrations and pressure from a loudspeaker. Tom
Thanks for the tip, Theaudiotweak, and I hate to judge before all the facts are in but the evidence that I have presented appears to indicate that the chips do not operate as vibration dampers. If they did, wouldn't they be interchangeable? And wouldn't the manufacturer WA Quantum GmbH suggest the speaker chip be used on the wall (and thus sell more chips)?
Geoff

So then the speaker magnet and its moving coil somehow modulate the material contained in the quantum chip? Then placement on the cabinet would change the affect of the chip and the chip may vary in attitude placed near or far from the moving coil. Or is placement close to the speaker inputs whats making for the audible reactance?
Has anyone out there heard a difference when placing the chip in different locations on their speaker cabinet? Tom
Theaudiotweak wrote,

"So then the speaker magnet and its moving coil somehow modulate the material contained in the quantum chip? Then placement on the cabinet would change the affect of the chip and the chip may vary in attitude placed near or far from the moving coil."

There is already a WA Quantum Chip for Transformers coils and inductors. Not sure if it makes sense to have two WA Chips that address the same issue. If the WA Speaker Chip is being "modulated" by the speaker magnet and coil wouldn't the best location for a chip be on the dust cover of the woofer or on the front speaker baffle, you know, in proximity to the magnet and coil as opposed to being attached to the speaker cabinet? There is also the sticky issue that most speakers have multiple drivers, so wouldn't a WA Speaker Chip be required for each driver if the issue is the magnet/coil?