WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips

WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips has anyone tried these?

I have tried the fuse chips and I am quite impressed! How the ... ???

So, I went ahead and ordered chips for speakers,cables,and transformer chips. I also purchased a few more fuse chips to try on circuit breakers / outlets.
Heck, I may even try some of them on my Synergistic powercell.
Luckly they come with a 30 day return.

I have read Norm's positive review on Stereo Times.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried these.
128x128ozzy
I'm about done with chips for now. I just bought several Furutech IEC inlets for the back of amps and am moving to Furutech GTX-D(Rhodium) outlets, after which I will then try some chips again.
I have quite a few WA chips now, lots if semiconductor chips, capacitor chips, a few Cable chips and a few inductor/transformer chips. What it all comes down to is one needs to try a WA chip one at a time and see if it improves the sound. If it doesn't improve the sound try to find another location for that particular chip. For example the transformer chip did not work on my amp's toroidal transformer but it worked on the coils for the AC filter in my Oppo and next to the transducers in my headphones. The Cable chip did not work on my interconnects or power cords but works nicely on the circuit coming into the breaker box. On banks of capacitors I can use one large capacitor chip to cover four caps.
Geoffkait, yes trial and error is about the only way to proceed. I might add that things change. I used to find the cable Chips worked but with new cables this is no longer true.

This is much like pieces of jade. In some places the have great benefit while in others they do great harm.