Watt/Puppy 7 or Sophia?

I listened to the Sophia's last weekend- and I loved them. They did well with everything I threw at them- rock, techno, jazz, classical. I came away very impressed.
As I'm leaving the dealer, he tells me he can get me a deal on the W/P 7 demos. Unfortunately I didn't get to listen to them as he was closing up shop ( I will in the next week or two). I listened to the Sophia's using Krell amplification /Esoteric universal player and transparent cable.
Now I will be able to listen to the Sophia's using my amps (JC-1's) and an AA Capitole Reference (no pre in my system).
I probably won't be able to listen to the w/p 7's with my own system.
So here are my questions to those that have listened to these two speakers:
1. Are the w/p 7's worth 2x the Sophia's?
2. Do the w/p 7's present music differently than the Sophia's? ( The Sophia's are a newer design, the w/p a modification/redesign of an existing product)
3. Which speaker will mate better with JC-1's?
4. Which speaker will be better in a room that is 16'x 22'x 9'? (actual listening area is 14'x16')
Thanks for your help
vargus
The WP7s give me greater access to the details that give recorded music its drama and movement. I believe that these details are microdynamic in nature, and they knock me out every time. The WP7s yield significantly more of this than the Sophias, and that's why I bought them instead. Bass extension, clarity and macrodynamics are also significantly better with the WP7s than the Sophias, but these are less critical factors in determining my emotional involvement with the music. All this being said, the MAXX2s are even better in this regard, and are worth the extra sheckels if you can afford them.
Vargus if you are interested in a Pair of Ferrari Fly Yellow WP7's I'll be glad to step up to some Maxx II's?

I've spent too much time listening to my dealers Maxx II's and will be looking at posting my WP7's up for sale. Depending on the sale price will deteremine if I can go to Maxx II's.

If you already made a decision let the group know what you decided on!

Chris
Hi Guys

I've been busy...listening to a lot of speakers!

Where to begin? Let's see- about 2 weeks ago, I listened to the Sophia's and W/P 7's back to back. This was with SS equipment (the Krell stuff I told you about before). I think the W/P goes higher and deeper than the Sophia, but isn't necessarily more musical. It may also be that the W/P was not optimized for that room, as I understand they are harder to set up than Sophia's.
Last week I went to visit an audiophile in London ON, and listened to his Sophia's with my JC-1's and AA Cap Reference. It sounded pretty good till Gilbert Yeung of Blue Circle arrived with one of his hybrid amps in tow, the BC 204. It was then that I heard real music- the combo of the Sophia's and this hybrid amp made the sound that I have been looking for so long. There was so much ease and liquid in the midrange, yet there was very little loss of slam and bass extension. I can see now why Wilson's sound so good with Lamm equipment.
Next up was listening to the Dynaudio Confidence C4 and the Revel Studio, again using my own equipment. The C4 I didn't really care for- it's bass extension was all wrong in the particular room we were listening to them in. They would probably sound good in the right room.
The Studio's were a different story- this is a synergistic combo with the JC-1's. The presentation is more airy and detailed than Sophia, particularly with symphonic pieces. This speaker is now on my short list.
Then I did something I shouldn't have done- I listened to the MAXX 2's for an extended period of time. This is by far the best speaker I have ever heard. Excellent midrange clarity, fantastic bass extension, very detailed and airy at the top, but all of it cohesive. I can only imagine how it would sound with one of those Blue Circle hybrids. Because of this, the MAXX2 is now at the top of my list and the only thing preventing me from going for it is how it will look and sound in my rather small room. My dealer has contacted Rives Audio for consultation in this regard.
Because I am looking at speakers in this price range, I am going to audition the Evidence Temptation next week. I am also going to listen to a new speaker, the Eben X-3. I'll report back when I have listened to them.
Ciao
I'm interested in hearing how you like the Temptations vs. the Wilsons. I like them better than the WP7, and in most respects better than the Maxx2s, though they can't get the deepest bass as well, because they convey the music and the recording beautifully without crossing the line into the analytical camp. You can't go wrong in this choice, all of these are fine speakers, it's a matter of what works best in your room and what you're looking/listening for sonically.
The Krell with the WP7's is not a nice combo if you are partial to the Blue Circle equipment. WP7's work fine in small rooms, and Maxx's work also in small rooms. Just need some bass absorbtion (aka I have a ton of RealTraps Mondo Traps) in my 12x16 room

Do a Search on agon for Maxx's in Systems and you will see a guy running some huge KR amps in a really small room.. Wilsons are designed to be used in small rooms.

Here is how Wilsons should be setup, I've used this with other speakers also..

http://www.tnt-audio.com/casse/waspe.html