What amp

So I have a pair of old klipsch heresy that I have put some work into and restored them nicely, I have been running them on an old rotel amp but its a bit old now and I'm looking to upgrade, can anyone give me some advise on what amp I should be looking for (new or old) i have about $1000 to play with thanks guys :).
ickle
With $1000.00 to spend, you have a plethora of choices that would work well with Klipsch Heresys.

For $300.00 to $700.00(huge $$$ I know), you could get a hold of a legendary vintage 80's/90's Luxman R-117 receiver and never have to consider anything else. The combination is that good.

An NAD C375BEE/375DAC would also be a great amp to drive your Heresys.

I am driving my Heresy II's with an Integra DTM-40.4 network stereo receiver(80w/ch) and could not be more pleased. I had the Luxman R-117 before the Integra but had to sell it to liquidate for some emergency $$$. With the DTM-40.4 now doing HII duty, I don't feel like I am missing a beat.

Bill
Checkout Line Magnetic. They are made in China but excellent sound and quality especially for the $$. If interested, PM me and I can hook you up with my dealer.
H.H.Scott 299 Stereomaster is one of the underrated best sounding vintage amp. the restored unit is sold in $700 ballpark.
I agree, for your speakers and the dollar amount you can spend there is a wealth of tube and SS amps out there that would sound great!
Did you want a tube or SS?