What do you LIKE BEST about your current audio system?

Straightforward.. What do you like the most about your current audio setup? Particulars welcome. Name names of brands. Stuff about the room good too!(I will also, but not in the lead out)       
Also, maybe, things you still dislike, if any?
elizabeth
Elizabeth , this might sound silly but i’m also retired and have had the time to research and buy all new equipment for the first time since the late seventies. The researching itself I find very engaging.

While awaiting my new Magico A3’s speakers to arrive my new stuff is sitting in boxes or half unpacked (Luxman 507uX II integrated amp, VPI Classic II SE turntable, Ortofon 2M black mm cartridge and a newish Marantz SA8005CD player I actually have been using). I’m enjoying just seeing all this fine equipment in the house and anticipating how well it will sound. I’ve only dreamed of having this kind and quality of equipment before.

I’m also enjoying communicating with you nice people here on Audiogon, while I research and get advice on the next purchase. Currently that’s cables and interconnects. The anticipation of completing this system is almost as much fun as actually listening to music on it will be. It’s kind of like the night before Christmas for kids.

I’m fortunate enough to have built a house in the county far enough away from neighbors so I can play music as loudly or softly as I wish. That’s really a blessing and part of the motivation to live here. So I’m sorry your neighbors rain on your parade a bit. Of course there’s a lot to be said for city living too, which I’m acutely aware of when I need to travel six to ten hours for a demo or purchase.

Sorry I didn’t catch your thread a few weeks ago. Take care now,

Mike
I would say for me what I like the most is the location. I really love and appreciate the fact that I have a dedicated room. In the past my system has been in more common areas of the home but now I have a place where I can listen without concerns. This has really enhanced the experience for me.
Skyscraper, about 4 years ago I did the same. Give yourself some time to sort things out. I went form 1985-2014 with little in the way of audio. Still have my first album purchase, The Bob Seger System from 1970, played it the other night. You're going to love it. 
Look up Balanced Power in the forum, it helped me quite a bit.
In fact, what I like most about my system is that there are so many much better systems. It gives you a sense of perspective. It also amuses me that the best component in it is clearly Purist Audio Dominus power cord. It gives a foundation to whatever happens elsewhere.