What does everyone think of shahinian?

I have heard these speakers (the ARCs) and i thought they were quiet impressive. But i have never heard anyone here talk about them. whys that?
shabbadoo
Richard is neither an audiophile or a tweak, by that I mean he knows what he's doing. His speakers are for music lovers, not for insecure idiots who are swayed by what other idiots think or say. You said they sounded good, what more do you want. Richard Shahinian is a class act and so are his speakers.
While i have never heard them, his designs are relatively unique and interesting. Others that i know and trust have spoken very highly of them. As Curtaudio said in his post, i think that the Shahinian's are more for the music lover than the "gear & gadget'ophile" type of person. Sean >
Get a subscription to the Absolute Sound. John Mark's has been praising the Shahinian speakers for the past year as one of the great high end bargains.
I met Dick many years ago, and he not only loves music, but can tweak with the best of the speaker designers. You've got to listen to his wares to see whether they float your boat.