What is the most $ you have spent on vinyl?

Just curious how much some members might have spent on an album?
So to qualify I mean a regular single/double album not a box set.

I am wondering as I have just one album to buy to complete a collection but I am baulking at the high price tag.

Maybe if I get some perspective it might not seem so bad!
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xuberwaltz

The OP's question stipulated the price for a single LP, not a boxset. Ignoring that stipulation if I may, my taste in music and the resulting LP's I have looked for has not required me to spend more than I care to for any single disc. But I HAVE spent much more for some of the great Mono boxsets that have come out in the recent past---The Beatles, Dylan, and some of the great boxsets that some of the UK (ACE) and German (Bear Family---fantastic!) companies put out in the 80's-90's, of 1950's Rockabilly, Rock 'n' Roll, Hillbilly, Bluegrass, R & B, and Blues artists. Money MUCH better spent than the audiophile reissues that sell for $30-$50 (and more) /disc.

I admit the Analog Productions reissues are really well done, and well worth their selling price. My dilemma is, do I REALLY need the AP version of Cat Steven's Tea For The Tillerman? The sound of my original UK Island (yeah, the pink label one) is astounding, and though the AP reissue may be even better, I don't like the music enough to care. My funds are not unlimited, and I'd rather spend the $50 on three or four LP's of new music. 

Post removed 
@inna 
I can't compare to original UK pressing of Wish You Were Here, but I had a Japanese obi issue that sounded phenomenal. Came with posters and stickers, too, if you're into that stuff.
Post removed 
Just going to wait until eBay has another 15 or 20% off anything night again before I bite the bullet on that $150 album.

Call me cheap, I don't care....lol