What is the "best" cartridge a Technics 1210...

can handle when equipped with the more popular KAB mods(damper, rewire, power supply)? I am not an audiophile, and have really enjoyed the modestly priced Denon 110 on my player, but would still be interested to know what the possibilities are-Cheers
jmoog08
@sbank which  Dynavector model do you suggest for the stock tonearm, without fluid dampening? (only rewire)
Sure, but Discovery Tonearm Wire from here if you have to rewire just 1 tonearm. Their price is $24 per foot (for 4 colored tonearm wires) + shipping from Canada.

You're right about the bearings of 1210, i got mine since 1996 and they are still works fine (absolutely no problem with bearings), but fluid damper is good option for high compliance cartridges, i just don't like the KAB fluid damper design, cos it's collect dust everyday. honestly when it comes to serious investment it's just better to buy Technics SP10mk2 and EPA-100 tonearm (what i did).   

I think Spencer ( sbank ) meant the DL-103, not 301 
I understand.. Thanks for the advice.
For now I will just try to find the perfect match for the stock tonearm rewired.

For the shipping from Canada.. It will take a long time and probably be very expensive.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Discovery-Wire-12-Tonearm-Rewire-Kit-Ready-Fitted-Cartridge-Tags-Cardas-So...

Isn't this the same wires?
Shipping from Canada to Europe is about $10, i already requested the shipping price from them. 

It's the same cable on ebay from UK, yes. 

Thanks, I will order it from ebay, it will be easier for me, and it will arrive much faster.