What most important in the sound of your cables?

The most important thing in the sound of my cables are speed and clarity without being bright. I like a natural sound as well with a little bit of fullness. This thread is about telling others what you like and what cables give that to you.
calvinj
well I am suprised at the out come here, JMCgrogan2, I know we have in common the presatation of cables, LOL!, No body has said this, why!, A forward presatation is 2-dimensional!, and yes, tone and all that has been said here needs to be acounted for, However, to what I like, I do Not care what a cable does if the presatation is up-front and personal, that is not the way a live event in music sounds, I know this is my opinion, and it does not matter, But the fact that I was a pro musician most of my life on stage as the lead singer, I made sure of what the sound of the band to sound it's best, then I've been to to many concerts and club shows to know what a real presatation is suppose to sound like, when it's up front and forward sounding at shows, I have seen owners of the venue gets mad because everyone leaves!, I wonder why?