What most important in the sound of your cables?

The most important thing in the sound of my cables are speed and clarity without being bright. I like a natural sound as well with a little bit of fullness. This thread is about telling others what you like and what cables give that to you.
calvinj
well I am suprised at the out come here, JMCgrogan2, I know we have in common the presatation of cables, LOL!, No body has said this, why!, A forward presatation is 2-dimensional!, and yes, tone and all that has been said here needs to be acounted for, However, to what I like, I do Not care what a cable does if the presatation is up-front and personal, that is not the way a live event in music sounds, I know this is my opinion, and it does not matter, But the fact that I was a pro musician most of my life on stage as the lead singer, I made sure of what the sound of the band to sound it's best, then I've been to to many concerts and club shows to know what a real presatation is suppose to sound like, when it's up front and forward sounding at shows, I have seen owners of the venue gets mad because everyone leaves!, I wonder why?
@audiolabryinth. Hey what's up. How are things. I hope you have stopped letting folks rile you up. Lol. These forums can be funny. Lol.
Hi calvinj, My amp was gone 5 weeks and three days, It's back!, sounds fricken awsome needing 500 hours of break-in played 2 hours before we went to bed, re-setting up system took us hours to do before we played the system, The cobalt power cord sounds incredible mated with the Tara Zero Gold and Omega gold cables, the wife said, I have goose bumps running up and down my arms because the sound is so real and natural!, man, I was very pleased to hear that from the wife, she never says much about our hobby, cheers.