What's the greatest bargain in SET these days?

Hi, Gang,
I response to my recent review of the Reference 3A De Capo BE speaker, someone wrote that if you really want to hear them sing, you should try them with a SET amp, or words to that effect.
That got me thinking. The De Capo's are 92 db efficient, which (correct me if I'm wrong) seems kind of borderline for low-power SET amps.
In any event, right now I'm running mine with a pair of Manley Mahi mono-blocks. They are switchable from triode (20 watts) to "ultra linear" (40 watts). I run them in triode all the time, and in my room, the volume knob almost never goes past 9 o'clock; more would just be too loud.
All that said, what do you guys think of running the De Capo's with a SET amp? And if I did, what's the best bargain in SET's these days?
Thanks!
rebbi
...and attracted to a soldering gun and ohm meter! A rare woman indeed! We should all be that lucky!:) Jet
Charles, yes, she is something else. Always handy around the house and she doesn't look like Annie the Riveter. SET gal, who has always loved the 300B. I am lucky Jet.

I wonder if Brownsfan has gotten any listening in on the Dynamo. I would love to get his further opinion. I hope Brownsfan is having luck with move. We can all appreciate how tough that usually is.
Mikirob, Thanks for thinking of me. I'm still shuttling back and forth between Indiana and Tennessee. I am slowly getting the Tennessee house all set up for the final move when our house in Indy sells. It is tough getting any listening time in. Maybe 6 hours a week if I'm lucky, and most of that is with the main rig. The secondary rig gets a few hours a month. Still love the dynamo, and I am eager to begin some serious tube rolling once I have more time.

This is a busy time. Two houses to take care of, and two days a week lost to travel. The kids were all home over the holidays, so family time has been a high priority. But in time everything will fall into place.
Hey Brownsfan,
Once you're settled in, just think about all the mountain trails and adventurous hikes in store for you.
Best Regards,
Charles,
Folks,
Somebody further up the thread just asked about where the 10.1 ohm output impedance figure came from. I don't have the issue sitting here in front of me, but I'm pretty certain Dick Olsher took the measurement himself as opposed to getting it from Coincident. I'm guessing he was trying to figure out the odd results he felt he was getting. Israel Blume didn't challenge the figure in his Manufacturer Response, so I guess it's pretty accurate. Not like TAS to take measurements, but there you go.