What speakers for 10k?

Looking to buy the end of game speakers, currently I have Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand. My amp is the Parasound a21 with the Parasound p5 pre amp, Marantz sa8001 sacd and the Marantz sr5001 avr, psa xs15se sub. My budget is 5 to 10k on main speaker upgrade.
jughead
Zd542,

Clearly, I was referring to your "lol" response to the manufacturer's confidence comment...

Also, being the first to answer a thread means what exactly? Answer...Nothing.

You said, "Now you've caught yourself in somewhat of a paradox. If reading anything that I've written here is a waste of time, you can't know that until you've read my post. Going by your logic, you shouldn't even be reading this. But you are, and in doing so you're in defiance of your own "logic"?

And... "Luckily for us, your logic and reality are not the same thing. If you can somehow figure out a loophole, see if you can read the thread from the beginning."

Reading this nonsense illustrates my point perfectly...Wasting some time is an necessary evil of forums... Thanks for providing the object lesson.

To all others, maybe it's time to start posting some personal experience $10k range speakers that are worth commenting on for those that see the title...

Here are a few I've heard and loved, in no particular order;

The Vaughn Cabernet
Proac Response D40R w/ribbon tweeter (discontinued) great used value, replacement even better.
ATC SCM40A brand new, incredible, powered. Drive directly.
DeVore Silverback's, older or newer version. Occasionally found used.
I've also seen Salon 2 Revel's (retail over $20k) go for well under $10k in the L.A. area... More set up is needed than for your average speaker but big reward when optimized.

Personally I'm looking to step up soon to either Ascendo System F's
or the rarely discussed, Advanced Transduction Directorate loudspeaker.

Cheers
Aftr_hrs,

"Reading this nonsense illustrates my point perfectly...Wasting some time is an necessary evil of forums... Thanks for providing the object lesson."

Thank you. I was hoping you would figure that out at some point. Anyway, looking at you last post, "To all others, maybe it's time to start posting some personal experience $10k range speakers that are worth commenting on for those that see the title...", I don't know if you were aware of this, but if you scroll up you'll see that the OP already bought speakers. It probably doesn't make sense to keep giving recommendations.
Zd542,
Your input once again is irrelevant to anything.

He ordered the Wavetouch GT monitors in part because I gave him the confidence to do so in some PM's.

I will continue to give my thoughts on the $10k speaker topic as I see fit. Many threads have a life beyond the needs of the OP... For many this price point is very relevant.

You said;

"Thank you. I was hoping you would figure that out at some point."

Astounding, Pathetic.

Zd542,
Your input once again is irrelevant to anything.

He ordered the Wavetouch GT monitors in part because I gave him the confidence to do so in some PM's.

I will continue to give my thoughts on the $10k speaker topic as I see fit. Many threads have a life beyond the needs of the OP... For many this price point is very relevant.

You said;

"Thank you. I was hoping you would figure that out at some point."

Astounding, Pathetic.

Didn't know about Wavetouch until today while looking into Vapor speakers which has turned up some very interesting posts. Glad I found this thread and will be checking out Wavetouch.