What speakers for 10k?

Looking to buy the end of game speakers, currently I have Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand. My amp is the Parasound a21 with the Parasound p5 pre amp, Marantz sa8001 sacd and the Marantz sr5001 avr, psa xs15se sub. My budget is 5 to 10k on main speaker upgrade.
jughead
Zd542,
Your input once again is irrelevant to anything.

He ordered the Wavetouch GT monitors in part because I gave him the confidence to do so in some PM's.

I will continue to give my thoughts on the $10k speaker topic as I see fit. Many threads have a life beyond the needs of the OP... For many this price point is very relevant.

You said;

"Thank you. I was hoping you would figure that out at some point."

Astounding, Pathetic.

Zd542,
Your input once again is irrelevant to anything.

He ordered the Wavetouch GT monitors in part because I gave him the confidence to do so in some PM's.

I will continue to give my thoughts on the $10k speaker topic as I see fit. Many threads have a life beyond the needs of the OP... For many this price point is very relevant.

You said;

"Thank you. I was hoping you would figure that out at some point."

Astounding, Pathetic.

Didn't know about Wavetouch until today while looking into Vapor speakers which has turned up some very interesting posts. Glad I found this thread and will be checking out Wavetouch.
Didn't know about Wavetouch until today while looking into Vapor speakers which has turned up some very interesting posts. Glad I found this thread and will be checking out Wavetouch.
Who knows if the wavetouch will be my last speaker? I haven't received it yet, I'm taking advantage of the 40 day in home trial and giving it a shot. so I'm still open to any and all suggestions. any opinions on floorstanders vs bookshelfs?