What speakers for 10k?

Looking to buy the end of game speakers, currently I have Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand. My amp is the Parasound a21 with the Parasound p5 pre amp, Marantz sa8001 sacd and the Marantz sr5001 avr, psa xs15se sub. My budget is 5 to 10k on main speaker upgrade.
jughead
Not sure if its the same tweeter? but I have no experience with ribbon tweeters. and I don't think they look that bad either, unusual for sure. but they look very solid and interesting. and with my amp and the 94db sensitivity I would think my amp would be in class a most of the time.
Looks very much like the same tweeter used in the Motion 20 and 40XT, but not the 60. The 60 tweeter looks like a larger version, possibly. The Wavetouch tweeter is the Dayton AMT2-4. You can look them up at Parts Express and also see the graphs at Dayton's website.
"02-04-15: Jughead
... does anyone have any suggestions on a nice pair of stands?"

My suggestion is that you start a new thread and include the stand height you need.
I would highly suggest anyone looking to buy Vapor speakers spends 5 minutes Googling around to see all the bad buying experiences from actual customers (too bad the company deletes all they can). $10k can get you much better built speakers with actual customer support. I'm always willing to talk about my Vapor buying experience via PM.
"The owner of the company is confident that his speakers will outperform my VA Mozart's and I wont return them."

lol.

lol, means laugh out loud, Anyone can clearly see your mindless comment was meant as a dig against a manufacturers specific comment about a specific speaker. There is nothing the least bit funny about it.

You said;
"I don't owe you an explanation for anything I do. If you don't like it, you can kiss my ass."

What kind of a way is that to handle the stress you've brought upon yourself? By lashing out ...with a typical under-class remark.

Everyone knows that this kind of inanity is part of many forums. For me, you've become the poster child of the moment.

You're battin' a 1000