What speakers for 10k?

Looking to buy the end of game speakers, currently I have Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand. My amp is the Parasound a21 with the Parasound p5 pre amp, Marantz sa8001 sacd and the Marantz sr5001 avr, psa xs15se sub. My budget is 5 to 10k on main speaker upgrade.
jughead
I know if you don't have them made custom you have a 60 day in home trial, which is always the ideal way to audition a speaker, so if I do like them I could always send them back to get more bells and whistles added. after talking with Pete at vapor audio he seems to think that the breeze would be an upgrade from my VA Mozarts, and at 2k with in home trial whats to lose? but like I said idk about bookshelf speakers? or maybe they might be perfect because I have the psa xs15se sub that hits the lows with authority!
With respect, and I truly mean that, why not spend perhaps 5K and take an extended vacation with the rest of the money?

Some of my most rewarding moments listening to music at home, were decades ago, played through a pair of Magnepan MG1's powered by a Yamaha receiver. The enormous amount of joy I was able to derive from that rather humble system is unforgettable.

Of course, I was much younger, so "endgame" was not a concept I could begin to comprehend.
I'm thinking the same thing, buy some less expensive speakers and use the rest of the money for other parts of my system. and I can remember my first system was a little 60 watt 2 ch adcom amp with an adcom pre amp with a set of Boston acoustic hd9 speakers. and I got a lot of joy outta that system. I think it would be a lot more fun trying different speakers every few years, and get back to having fun with it instead of over thinking it.
"01-11-15: Jughead
I'm thinking the same thing, buy some less expensive speakers and use the rest of the money for other parts of my system."

I don't know if you'll get the results you want doing it that way. If you go after a pair of 5k speakers, 3k preamp, 2k amp,,,, or whatever, that's exactly what you are going to get. You end up with a collection of nice components. I would recommend that you focus on the main issue, and never loose site of it. And that is to put together an audio system that keeps you happy. But to do that, you really need to take a different approach. Start off by finding a sound you like. Once you have that, then you can set out to build a system that reproduces it. I understand it can be more work to do it that way, but keep this in mind; if you don't properly plan out your system beforehand, and shoot for a goal that you know is achievable because you heard it, you can't expect to get good sound.

Setting price points for individual components can really hold you back. For example, if you have 5k to spend, its entirely possible that you may pick a $1000 pair of speakers with a $4000 integrated amp. You just never know. I have something like this in my own systems. In the main system, I have a $2000 pair of speakers, and in my 2nd system, the speakers cost $10000. I think the cheap speakers are far better. And that's just the way it goes in audio. There's so many variables.
yep that's why I think I'm going to go with vapor audio's breeze, its not expensive at all and I get the feeling along with the thunder of my sub it's the sound I'm looking for. usually don't go with bookshelf speakers but whenever I look at other speakers I go back to the breeze, just something about the look and design, the only way I heard them was on a youtube video, and they sounded good over my cheap lap top.