What speakers for 10k?

Looking to buy the end of game speakers, currently I have Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand. My amp is the Parasound a21 with the Parasound p5 pre amp, Marantz sa8001 sacd and the Marantz sr5001 avr, psa xs15se sub. My budget is 5 to 10k on main speaker upgrade.
jughead
Yeah I know you don't judge a speakers sound by a you tube video, but I would not judge a speakers sound at a dealer or a friends house. ill judge the sound in my room with my equipment. I think the breeze or stiff breeze would be an upgrade over the VA Mozart's, and dealing with custom speakers idk if you can return them if you don't like their sound. so maybe in this case it might be wise to go small then go bigger if I feel the need.
Jughead, as far as I know , vapor does not offer trial period or money back guarantee. You don't like em . You sell em. Unless you were to upgrade, then they may take em back.
I know you've been down on planar, but Maggie 20 or even 3.7 will keep you satisfied.
There's a nice pair of Acoustic Zen Crescendos for sale here for $7500. I have no idea if these speakers meet your personal tastes, but that's a lot of quality full-range speaker for the $$$. And you'd still have $2500 left for a vacation. Sorry, but as good as the Breeze may be they sure don't sound like "end of game" speakers, but the Crescendos...

Best of luck.
Jughead, I can tell you from experience that the Breeze are awesome. Mine have a ton of upgrades and flat out kick butt. I have a similar sized room and the Vapors really fill it with beautiful sound.

Having said that, I too have heard the Auroras and they are big, bad and have a huge presence (in a good way). Sounded wonderful with anything and can really rock.

If it was me, I might do one of two things. The first option would be to have a killer pair of Cirrus built with the larger Raal tweeter. These could truly be end game speakers and you would be very, very happy. BUT, if you ever wanted more down the road, you would have the option of upgrading them to Joules by adding the transmission line cabinets and having Ryan change crossovers etc. Nice option to have in your back pocket!

Or, you could have Ryan build a killer pair of Breeze based Joules in your budget and have it all right now.

Lot's of options but the best way to proceed is to call Ryan, go over your budget, tastes and room and he will give you great choices. He is a detail freak and you will have a bespoke pair of uniquely custom speakers with end game sound.