What speakers with Aloia power amps?

I have two Aloia power amps that I bi-amp Dunlavy Cantata speakers with. When I switched to the Aloia, over a year now, the sound turned really nice and very pleasing.

But, the new speaker bug has been flying around and I want to know what you have matched with these amps and are there any definite will-not-work speakers with the Aloia that anyone has come across?

Talons, JM Labs, Kharma, Vendersteens, Wilson, Eggleston...what would you add, what would you take off this list?

thanks!
rap
For what its worth, the aloia importer (sanibel sound) also imports piegas and has shown the two at a fair number of shows together with I am told very good effect (also according to a number of reviewers). I think it would be worth a listen - but confess I have not heard the two together myself.
I've heard the Aloias with Piegas and thought they matched very well. Great detail and yet still quite smooth and very natural sounding. I have an Aloia 13.01 inductive and tried it on my Talon Khorus (original model, single wire so can't bi-amp). I was less impressed. Not bad really, but a little too smooth and not dynamic enough and a bit light in the bass. But very pleasing and musical. This compared to a pair of BC Evos and to a Gamut D200 (granted, at higher prices). I bet it would mate well with the smaller Talons.