Miles Davis - "Round About Midnight"
Joni Mitchell - "Blue" 180 gram
Duke Ellington, This One's For Blanton

Tannahill Weavers, Cullen Bay

Clannad, Clannad in Concert

Brendan Mulvihill, The Flax in Bloom

Leon Redbone, Double Time

Chopin, Ballades - Moravec
Macdadtexas, your comment about the Beatles sent me spinning off in that direction, too...

The Beatles (white album)
The Beatles - Let it Be
The Beatles - Abbey Road

all just the generic US pressings, but enjoying 'em.
Mozart string quintets, Barchet quartet with Kessinger on viola Vox (records labled Yorkshire!) my later pressing is in simulated stereo, lousy mastering, but what a great performances!
Marian McPartland With Strings - "Silent Pool" [Concord Jazz CD '97] Piano trio with full string section arranged and conducted by Alan Broadbent, performing all McPartland originals from throughout her long history. Beautifully written, played and recorded (with just a couple minor fall-offs in each of those areas, relatively speaking, from the notably high standard), this has been in near-continuous play since I picked it up a few days ago. Projects of this type, quality and expense aren't attempted too often anymore in the present day, fewer still this successfully IMO. This luscious and timeless-sounding treat deftly straddles the spaces between conptemplative "lounge" piano jazz (in the vintage Bill Evans or Ahmad Jamal sense), standards-inspired melodiousness, and classical romanticism -- not to mention between small-group, ensemble, and concerto -- while scrupulously avoiding any poppy, show-tuney, exotic, new-agey, or virtuosic missteps or affectations. Highly recommended!