where best to spend $2-3000 upgrade dollars in my system

Looking for help/opinions on where to best spend upgrade dollars in my system and recommendations.

Here's my current set up:

Musical Fidelity A300CR dual mono power amp

Musical Fidelity A3.2CR dual mono preamp

Musical Fidelity A5 CD Player

Kyocera T910 digital tuner

VPI Aries Scout with Dynavector MC 2x20 cart

Klipsch Cornwall II speakers

Also using Monster Cable Z2 Reference speaker cable, Cardas micro-twin phono cable, Van Den Hul D102MKIII cable for CD, and KimberKable PBJ for the rest

Lastly, using Furman Elite 15DMi line filter/power conditioner

Look forward to hearing ideas, thanks

bksuperphon2
@ bksuperphon2 - I believe your cables are your weakest link!

Take a look at KLE Innovations cables
For IC’s start with the gZero3’s
For Speaker cables use the gZero6

Don’t be put off by their appearance - they put all of their R&D dollars into performance - not looks

The speaker cables may look skinny, but even the gZero2’s trounced my Van den Hul D352 10 gauge speaker cables - across the board, but especially in bass depth and control.

Their IC’s trounced my VDH D102 MKII’s - again, across the board
Their digital cable also bested my VDH spdif cable

I have compared the gZero3 IC’s to silver Kimber XLR products on a friends $50K+ system and the gZero3 came out on top

Also take a look at their power products

Take a look at their web site and read some reviews...
https://kleinnovations.com/

I have tried most all of their products and not one has failed to please.
They will allow your system to "BREATH"

Regards - Steve

@williewonka 

thanks for the recommendation.

looked at the website, will definitely consider giving them a try.

@roberjerman  

do you have the Ohm F?

What seems to be the deal about it having to be "rebuilt" after several years? most owners I saw mention that....

thanks

Quadraspire X-Reference rack.  The room treatment suggestions are also great.  I would never have believed the quantum leap in every aspect of sound reproduction a great stand can produce had I not experienced it myself.  Best of luck.
I have the Ohm Sound Cylinders. Nothing like the problematic F's!  Contact John Strohbeen at Ohm in Brooklyn, NY. He can build you a pair in any finish you desire for a reasonable price! I will say this over and over again: these are AMAZING and REVOLUTIONARY speakers! I rate them as good as the German-made MBL's ($60K) for a fraction of the price! They put the musicians right in the room with 3D "holographic" imaging!