where do you cross over your ht setup

hello. i am just wondering where everybody else crosses over there ht system at. thx says 80hz with speakers set to small. some speaker co. say set front mains at 60hz the rest set at 80hz set to small. i even read one speaker co. in a reveiw say 20-30hz and set speakers to large. if you are driving a full range speaker system with a stand alone powered sub what do you fellow audiogoners find best. also when using a spl meter do you set up your system at 75? thanks.
theaterhome
I'm using stand mounted monitors, but I find that in the 60-65 range to be the best. 80 is too high.

Enjoy,
I have come to the conclusion that SW/Main crossover should be set based on what your particular SW can do rather than what your Mains can do. Any decent Main speaker ought to get down to 40 Hz or so, but doing so may adversely affect the Mid bass range, 70Hz up to about 200 Hz. Give the Mains a break, and set the X/O to 80-100 Hz. Try it that way first. If you don't think the SW can hack it, then go lower.
My mains are good to 22Hz so I have them set to large and only use the sub for the LFE channel. If I set the mains to small (XO @ 80Hz), and have the sub handle both the front and LFE duties, the upper bass/lower mid sounds kind of anemic.