Where do you guys buy replacement tubes?

I'm sure it's been covered, but I haven't found it. I'm looking to replace my sons tubes in his amp. We have had some bad experiences to date with suppliers and I would like your recommendations on good suppliers. His amp uses 6336A tubes, a real odd ball, so the supplier needs to cover alot of types I would guess. Thanks for your help, J.D.
128x128jadem6
I have gotten tubes from Kevin Deal. Can't remember what the name of his shop is though. He is very knowledgable about various makes and models and burns / tests each tube before shipment. This way you know your getting something that works and is verified good before it even leaves his shop. I'm sure that someone else will know the name and number of his business. If not, i'll dig up my receipt. Sean
>
Talk to Kevin at Upscale Audio. He told me all I needed to know about tubes for my unit and shipped me a pair
with no problem. I shopped around first but he was the best in my opinion. BTW, I found out about him here on this site a few months ago.
and JD, DO NOT buy anything from bigpapa39@aol.com. Nothing but excuses. Latest count is 8 complaints to the local detective and mail fraud charges. good luck.