Where do you guys buy replacement tubes?

I'm sure it's been covered, but I haven't found it. I'm looking to replace my sons tubes in his amp. We have had some bad experiences to date with suppliers and I would like your recommendations on good suppliers. His amp uses 6336A tubes, a real odd ball, so the supplier needs to cover alot of types I would guess. Thanks for your help, J.D.
128x128jadem6
Dekay,When I needed to retube my pre,I was told I wouldn't be able to buy any of the good brands because I didn't buy from him. Latter when it was time to retube my Jadis, I thought I would ask. I had no tube preference nor price in mind. I just asked. He wouldn't say yes or no. Said he would call me back in 20 minutes.One day latter,no call back I just went to somebody else. Then he calls on the second day ready to do business.If he was going out of his way to find special tubes/I'd have understood. I was to the point/just asked if he would retube for me.He, up to this point, hadn't said if he would even sell me any tubes.There are some in business who only cater to people whom they feel are big $$ influntial big spenders. And yes when you can't hire qualified people and thus have to run the bus. yourself,well he and Brian have simular practices on how they treat prospective customers. Albert speaks very highly of him. So,I have half of it right. Maybe "I'm" the other half. It would have been a chance to check out his store.I was going to drive out.
AV: I hear you and don't disagree as that easily could have been my take on the situation as well. But as of yet I am still undecided and as mentioned above it's not the only game in town as I had no difficulty locating quality NOS tubes at fair prices.
Andy at www.vintagetubeservices.com lives, breathes and counts tubes when he has a hard time falling asleep! If you want to be stroked-Schmeal Deal is your man. But if you want real experience with that tube order call Andy @ 616-454-3467. You won't regret it.
I agree with Deano and 84audio, Andy is my trusted source of all things tubes. You can't go wrong with him.