Which Jazz Albums are similar to Kind of Blue

Gents, please advice on picking up some jazz music. I am not so much into classic Jazz sound, but I found Miles Davis' Kind of Blue to be impressive. I would say the same thing to the song "Take Five" by Dave Brubeck.

I have so far sampled "Steps to Heaven", "Someday My Prince Will Come" and "Miles Ahead", but none of them come close to "Kind of Blue", IMHO. Can you point me to similar albums - Miles or others?

Thanks
planckscale
Bill Evans: Waltz for Debbie, Live at the Vanguard, Live at Montreux. As you probably know, Bill Evans was the pianist on Mile's Kind of Blue.
Wow!
Thanks guys for the responses.
Celtic66, it is not the man, but the sound, especially the cut “All Blues” in the Kind of blue album. I would say the same with Brubeck’s “take five”, and hence, I am looking for similar sounds.

I will checkout pandora.com and sample some Blue Note samplers. Heck, I will be busy sampling in the next days, starting with Cannonball Adderly, which seems to get most of the votes.

I will keep you guys posted. Cheers!
Another great title is Cannonball Adderley's "Know What I Mean", featuring Bill Evans. It includes a great version of Evan's own Waltz For Debby.

The other artist(also a trumpeter) not yet mentioned that will likely appeal to you is Chet Baker. If Miles is the king of the "cool school", Chet Baker is the prince. "Chet" is a good place to start, although "Chet Baker Sings" is my personal favorite. Cheers,
Spencer
Check out any Blue Note record that Rudy Van Gelder was the recording engineer and you will be amazed at the sound he got in the 50's and how good they still sound today. I like the 1500 series of Blue Notes.