which preamp

thinking of buying a tube preamp,have it down to,
AUDIO HORIZONS balanced with full mods or TRL DUDE balanced I only play CDs with PS AUDIO new DSD , DSD direct to wyred4s SX1000 monos, dose anyone have these preamps and what are your opinions ? which way to go !!!!
smokenjo
sabai , I am not surprised and glade you are hearing a upgrade to your system with the new PS DSD, can I ask with the AUDIO HORIZONS PREAMP, how is the soundstage, 3D, deep ,
wide, bass, highs I know you just put in the new DSD, but I am trying to decided if I should purchase the TP-2.3 FULL
MODE $6200 , right now with NO preamp, I close my eyes,the speakers disappear, detail, my speakers are Salk SS8s
Smokenjo,

The TP 2.3 fully loaded was a huge improvement in my system even before the DS DAC arrived. I cannot imagine my system without it.

Regarding sound stage, it is a wide and deep 3D stage with great imagining. But you must know that sound stand depends on more than the preamp (rolled with the best tubes) and DAC. Your speaker and power amp and cables and accessories including tweaks can have a huge impact here, as well. I have a zillion things in my system that contribute to sound stage.
sabai , thanks for the info. tube preamp and tube amp,I know the end product , is and will be different than mine , tube to D class amps.
Enjoy, Sabai.

What are you feeding it with? And what cable(s) to and from? In/out cables make an enormous difference.

Neal
Nglazer,

I am feeding it organic grain-fed beef. That's why the harmonics are superior.

Actually, I am using my own DIY cables in series with Shunyata.