Which speakers will fill 5,000 cubic ft coherently

In porevious threads I've bemoaned the fact that my Kharma 3.2 FEs don't fill the room, 17 X 23 X 15 ft ceilings with a vertical enough soundstage, as though the speakers are literally too small. I have been advised to raise them,which I have done, , I have told to get taller, line arrays, even given names of custom speaker makers. Any specic recommendations from those that have had, and have conquered, this issue.
springbok10
>>Get some horns why mess arround you have a large space get a large loudspeaker to fill it.<<

Tyler Woodmeres, Dynaudio Temptations are large.......
Horns are ugly. Wife hates ugly. Also, I'm not changing amps.
>>Could it be that your speakers are big enough, but the real problem is dynamic compression if they are forced to produce full range music they they can't in order to fill the room? <<

I dont know how to answer that. Anybody?
Classic Audio Reproductions T3 or T5. Ralph owns the T1.

Or, Duke's Audiokinesis Jazz Modules.

Or, Zu Audio Presence.

Any of these will fill the room and work tremendously well with the Atma amps.
One of the best rooms at RMAF to my ears was quite large and was filled effortlessly by the TAD/Pioneer speakers. They sounded superb and were one of the few rooms there that had me wanting to go back to listen to more. I believe they demand some current though and I didn't notice what amps you are using. If I had a $15k budget to pick speakers at RMAF I absolutely would not hesitate there: TAD. The S1-EX was astoundingly good at $9K, so you'll have change to buy different amps if you need'em. At the show they were driving them with BelCanto Ref1000's which sounded great with a wide range of source material. You could wait for the TAD Reference 1 to come to market but I think the price was going to be around $45k. If you check out the reviewers takes on RMAF and CES this year you'll notice them noted as favorite highlights by many a reviewer as well as folks in the forums here. I have no idea how your wife will feel about their looks, but I cannot imagine not liking the way they reproduce music.
FWIW, Classic Audio Reproductions loudspeakers utilize TAD/Pioneer drivers.