Who has the best plasma monitor these days

I am looking to get a plasma monitor. I don't need a tuner within it. Just the screen. I have a cable tv supplier that already provides the HD tuner box with hdmi output. I am looking for a 42 or 50 inch screen. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks
tlg
Starting with the '09-'10 models they will be outsourcing the production of the glass to Matsushita (Panasonic). Panny has a much more efficient process for fabricating the glass. The ones built for Pioneer will be built to Pioneer's specs, with the technology for the glass licensed to Panny. Everything else (electronics, firmware, etc) is still being made by Pioneer and the sets will be built by Pioneer. Until Pioneer decides to stop building plasma displays altogether it will still be a premium marque for plasmas.
It look like the Pioneer will be only offering 1080p for their 2008 models in the 50" and 60" - it look like they are dropping the 720p and 42" for '08 - So, just curious what some of the Audiogon paid for their 720p (1150HD model) - I think I might get the last of the 720p model in June if the timing is good for me to purchase....
Cheers,W
Wader1971
Wader, move now if possible. The 1150HDs are drying up fast. Vanns and Tweeter may still have them; if so they should be selling for around $2100-$2200.
Holy COW! - I just checked VANNS - OUT OF STOCK!!!! I will be calling Tweeter in Arizona tomorrow morning, don't know if they will ship or not - Best Buy still have them, but they are still selling them at $3499 - our local furniture store is selling elite and they have four left as of Wednesday (this was before the press release on the new model) - so, I will be calling them tomorrow as well... The '08 model will be at a premium price for awhile... I know a store in Portland and they are selling them for $2700... Thanks for the heads up!
In the Chicago area, Tweeter is/was selling the 50" 720P for $2,295. As mentioned above I just purchased the 42" (because of size restrictions). I got mine at Barretts... for $2,350. Tweeter was sold out of the 42".