who knows ZYX retipping or refurbish ?

Hello
 I've got a ZYX cartridge that needs to be retipp or repair, but no official dealer can tell me if the cartridge will be just retipped or refurbished or exchanged. Is there someone who already done it ? Especialy in europe ?

Thanx
andychris
I send my cartridge directely to zyx for an "official" repair and they done it because my cartridge was no more on the market and I didn't want the "ultimate" serie as I don't know them. I also had a suspension problem with another cartridge from ZYX, I send it back and they changed the suspension, so they can repair their cartridge, not only buy you a new one.

About the problem of sealed bodies, the problem is not a problem when you are the manufacturer, you just have to "crack" the bodie and place a new one, I think a new bodie should cost them at least 10$  ;-)
@andychris good to know, but you said the price was almost like the brand new model from the newer series, once i upgraded from Airy III to Premium 4D the difference was noticable. Which old model you decided to keep?  I believe the body is the same as the Airy and surely on the factory they could replace the body, but aftermarket retippers can't do that anyway. 

The sequence should be first informing about retip or refurbishing

and then buy a cart. Not the other way round.

Dear chakster, ''I believe the body is the same as the Airy and

SURELY on the factory they could replace the body''.

Can you describe how they  COULD do that?  

@nandric do you think nakastuka-san just sent him a brand new cartridge anyway?

If that was an old model like Yatra or Fuji then the generator must be different compared to the latest models. I think the better idea is to upgrade to the latest models if the price is the same or very close, but @andychris decided to keep his old model fixed somehow by Nakatsuka-San, because he's the only "official zyx". If the story is truth then i don't want to speculate on it. 

But we don't know who was the distributor, because you can not contact Nakatsuka-San directly, and which model it was.