WHY DO SOME AUDIOPHILES THINK YOU ARE BRAGGING WHEN YOU ARE SHARING?

I have seen many people share what they have and what they have heard on audiogon and there are always a few people that come on with negative comments about the person bragging or,the put down the higher end gear that one is speaking about.  Why do you think that happens?
calvinj
Some products are an inherent brag even if the owner says nothing (a rare occurrence).  Drive a Viper, wear a gold Rolex, own the latest silly priced amplifier, and its existence is an implied brag.

There are people that own the same products because they are interested in them and happen to be able to afford them, not because of what they represent (conspicuous consumption), and they sometimes get caught in the assumption that they own them for the usual reasons. They'll be accused of bragging even when they are not.   Not fair, but then it is hard to distinguish between the types sometimes. 

Audio is similar to cars etc. in one way - if the person owns brand new gear it is more likely to be a brag, mentioning it, than if they own what was top of the line gear from twenty years ago - then they are just a canny shopper!
Roxy. If you think the thread is useless or you want me to drop it. I got a better idea why don’t you drop out the thread instead. My questions or threads are not for you to like or approve of. Of course roxy you could stay if you like. But if you don’t i don’t think you will be missed! Carry on!
calvinj,
I didn't say that the thread was useless. Those are your words. I am wondering why it is that you initiate threads that are similar in topic, and negative at that. There are so many other things to discuss. Does it hurt your feelings that much if people think that you're bragging?