Why is there so much Rowland gear for sale?

There seems to be an excessive number of Jeff Rowland products for sale on Audiogon. I happen to be one of the sellers. In the past there would be 8 or 10 items for sale but suddenly there are double that amount of items and they seem to be selling very slowly. Does anybody have any thought on why?
lbsilver
And, Taters, the SPECIFIC Rowland amps you have heard in your system and how they came up short compared to specific other brands models are...?
Macro, I'm loving this! Funny!

Pendulums, yes, but oscillations bifurcate at increasingly progressive rates. The Earth is a mirror. Look outside, the pendulum is shaking; its not just about the stability of political structures of the species Homo sapiens over historic time, but all consciousness over evolutionary time.

Anyway, thanks again for the belly laugh!
Yes, Tater, you are supposed to be impressed. Please tell me in whole sentences why Jeff's award winning site doesn't impress you.
Like I said in my previous thread you are more impressed
by shiny boxes and award winning websites than you are
with sound reproduction!

Hey Y'all,

Damn it Taters, what have you heard or demoed or owned that sounds better, in your opinion. It's easy to sit at your keyboard and spout out this nonsense about "shiny boxes" but you have yet to qualify your statements. Put up or shut up. Give us some examples of what you think are better performing amps or clam up..........John