Wilson Sasha 2 Pre owned?

I am now listening to 25 year old Proac Response 3.5 speakers with Audio Research tube electronics.  Great speakers but I'm considering an upgrade.  I really like the Wilson Sabrina but now have a chance to buy pre owned Wilson Sasha 2s in the low 20's. They are about two years old but cosmetically perfect, would include a 3 year warranty from Wilson. Also, there was some kind of resistor upgrade after these speakers were manufactured and the dealer would include the upgrade.  The boxes/crates are not included.  Looking for any advice on whether this seems like a good deal, whether the Sasha 2s would be a big step up from the Proacs and whether the used Sasha2s are a better choice than new Sabrinas (which would cost less).  Have to decide very soon because there are others interested in the Sasha's. Thanks. 
brownsf
+1 Sasha 2 - the Proac is good but polypropylene drivers that were popular in the 80's (recall Mission)  tend to have a nasal tone to the midrange.
I think the OP should consider that almost any new speaker will be of considerably higher sound quality then a 20+ year old pair of ProAc speakers. 

Our advice would be for him to consider all of his options and take a listen to the top brands of loudspeakers he can audition.

Wilson's are very good speakers, but so are a Magico, Focals, Rockports, Kef Blades, Legacy, Personas. 

The OP should examine all of his possible choice and go and audition as many new speakers that fit his fancy.

Audiotroy:
Here we go again. You have invaded yet another thread specifically limited to a Wilson question in an attempt to interest an OP and  presumably other Goners in brands that you sell at Audio Doctor (Legacy, Kef and Paradigm). 
 As you may have noticed, your post was completely ignored--- so you then posted again in attempt to make it seem like your intrusion was not sell your brands by mentioning Magico, Focals and Rockports. 
You will no doubt justify your uninvited and ignored post by claiming that you are just trying to educate the OP who you ignorantly presume has chosen to invest in Wilsons without consideration of other top brands.
As a Wilson Sasha owner who has listened at length to all of the above brands as well as the Sasha 2s and the Sabrinas--I too could "educate" the OP but I will not be so bold as to assume that he needs educating.
   We've been through this in many other threads which you have invaded to promote your wares. Why don't you stick to Legacy, Kef and Paradigm threads--- even though I must say that some Paradigm speaker threads praising Audio Doctor seem to be self-authored or placed at your request. Based on the Dave Lalin that I knew and my NY audiophile buddies knew and avoided as a salesperson at Sound By Singer---that would be a classic hard sell Dave technique. 
Grgr4blu,

As usual you don't get it. The OP is asking if a pair of modern speakers is better which of course they are. Perhaps in his neck of the woods Wilson is the best speakers he can find, or perhaps he is being told by this dealer that there is no other speaker system to consider as Wilson is his only good line of reference speakers.  Or perhaps it is dealits.

We don't know where in the country this gentleman is so unless he is in our part of the country, NY Metro, he will not be buying anything from us.

The fact that there are so many Wilson toadies is disturbing, and as this is a forum, there should be more open discussions about everything.

The fact that Wilson is a very good, speaker, ex Wilson owner here,  but today has a bunch of competition from many manufacturers means the market has matured. 

So by mentioning these other brands as possible speakers he should consider with two of them being brand new might actually help the OP to open up his mind about what his options are.

It seems that you like many WIlson owners are constantly in need of self affirmation that you own or still own the best. 

I have said on many occasions these products are tools, who cares us included if there is a better product on the market if you find a better tool you buy that one.

Your narrow mindedness even as an owner, is one reason why people get turned off by the hobby. CJ, ARC, VTL, BAT, VAC or all great tube amps. but invariablly you get the owner, who is the one who has to get reaffirmed that they still own the best.

As a dealer, we sell many different brand of reference speakers, in our case KEF, Paradigm, Dali, Legacy. and we love all of them for different reasons. Hence our reason for posting was to draw the OP into thinking about the entire shopping and auditioning process which may require him to re-evaluate his methodology. 

Many times it is human nature to be swayed by a "great deal" on something which gets us excited to move on something, when perhaps a cooler approach to sit back and evaluate the possibilities is what is the best coure of action. 

As per our reviews, get over it, these people has actually been to my store and have actually demoed with me or purchased from our store. 

The fact that we garner such praise is because we make great sound, and we have a fantastic collection of great gear, but this post is not about me or my store, it is about the OP and letting him know that he may want to avail himself to the fact that there are many good choices that he may want to consider.

Dave owner
Audio Doctor NJ
I wish someone would have told me to look at different options when I first got into "high-end". I agree with Dave, we should encourage people to look a several options.