Wilson Sasha 2 Pre owned?

I am now listening to 25 year old Proac Response 3.5 speakers with Audio Research tube electronics.  Great speakers but I'm considering an upgrade.  I really like the Wilson Sabrina but now have a chance to buy pre owned Wilson Sasha 2s in the low 20's. They are about two years old but cosmetically perfect, would include a 3 year warranty from Wilson. Also, there was some kind of resistor upgrade after these speakers were manufactured and the dealer would include the upgrade.  The boxes/crates are not included.  Looking for any advice on whether this seems like a good deal, whether the Sasha 2s would be a big step up from the Proacs and whether the used Sasha2s are a better choice than new Sabrinas (which would cost less).  Have to decide very soon because there are others interested in the Sasha's. Thanks. 
brownsf
Anyone who thinks Audiotroy has any credibility should check his history. This is not about Wilsons.  This is not about the principle that all self-respecting audiophiles should follow--listen to as much as possible and consider your room and your other components before you leap. This is about a self-promoting, hard selling huckster named Dave Lalin of the notorious Audio Doctor who many people in the NY audio community including me and virtually all of my experienced audiophile friends (who are many) avoid because he'll talk your ear off with his biased self-promoting opinions which somehow always lead to a suggestion to purchase the products he sells.
He also frequently places himself above other dealers. Here he says--"Too many dealers are just looking to move product..."---but not him. He cares about his customers and Audiogoners who may unwisely be jumping at products without stopping to think about his.
 So again, don't be fooled by what appears in the abstract to be a seemingly innocuous reasonable suggestion on this thread.  Just check his history of invading threads and the record amount of words he uses to promote himself and his brands. I find it sickening. Dave stands for everything Audiogon is NOT supposed to be.

As usual Grgr4blu, it is you who comes in and perverts a discussion, you are everything that is wrong with Audiogon sir.

As usual you are the voice of propriety,when it is not called for.

If you notice one of the people who have actually talked with me, Ricardi1, actually agreed with what I said. He said "I wish someone would have guided me when he first started. I have talked with the man and he has bought a lot of speakers before purchasing the set he has finally loved which means he has lost a lot of money changing speakers when maybe he might not have had to.

How many of us have bought and sold component after component because the system isn’t sounding like real music or is too bright or too dull or just isn’t soundstaging. The difference between a dealer and a consumer is we can generally test out way more gear at the same time then you can and we can test in our shop and make observations which are very hard to do in the field or just by going to an audio show.

You presume that everyone knows what you know and considers all the variables such as room size, and equipment matching, as I mentioned sometimes the "dealitis" sets in and all the person hears is the great deal they are getting, not would that great deal maybe cost more as now I have to change my electronics, or does the conversation come in as perhaps there is another less expensive product that might be better but it is not discussed.

Also as discussed in our many previous battles, you are in NY and so there are a dearth of good dealers. In other parts of the country there may not be, this gentleman’s local dealer Wilson may be his only high end reference line, I don’t know do you?

You agreed with me on another post that one of the products I was championing in my SBS days was a $7k Universal player that when used with an HRS or Black Diamond base and a high end power cord sounded very close to a $40k DCS stack.

When presented these finding to the owner, the owner would not believe that, nor was interested in listening to that combo to see if it was true and told me flat out it wasn’t true and continued to push the way more expensive DCS stack. I went on to demo that combo 12 times against the DCS stack and sold 12 of those players doing a direct shoot out against the DCS stack.

The point made is you think that all dealers are honest, I know of a story of a dealer who bought a lot of a certain brand of solid state electronics that didn’t sound so good but thought he could make a lot of profit by selling those products.

What you don’t like about me is I have the balls to promote products that are considerably less expensive yet really do rival way more expensive products. We told people in one of the early 2007 New York Audio show that the Usher BE 10 a $14k set of speakers  were in the same class as the Wilson WP 7 which were $22kat the time, and the Ushers used Beryilium tweeter and midrange, with an Eaton woofer hencebetter driver technology and you wouldn’t hear it. Yet the Usher BE 10 and 20 got screaming good reviews, wow we were trying to save people $8k and perhaps give them as good or possibly an even better speaker.

My crime in your eyes was talking during a demo and not just playing music, I guess most audiophiles don’t like talking about audio equipment, oh and hard selling, by recommending less expensive products that could if a person liked them save them a lot of money, wow who is the bad guy here. Yes the key to our remarkable sales ability is through hynosis to get people to purchae products from us that they don't like, I guess master hard selling must pay off do you want ot see my invisibile Ferrari?

The fact is we are alll learning, here is a question have you demoed or do you use:

Shakti Hollographs,
Shakti Stones,
Acoustic System Resonators,
Isoacoustics
Stein products
Lessloss Black Body
Audio Magic PEA and power products

These are just some of the tools that we use for system tuning and most of them I was turned on to by a friend. Before my introduction into any of these products I had no clue of their efficacy. So we can all learn from one another, I wonder what you could teach me about audio?

I find it remarkable in a discussion where the man has 25+ year old speakers how come I am the only one inquiring if he has electronics which would suitabily drive a pair of Sashas?

Did I denigrate WIlson, no I did not, All I did was to offer him some advice to check out all of his possible options.

You are just like many know it all audiophiles who claim to know more then a dealer who does this for a living. Wilson is one flavor of sound it is no better or worse than any other high performance speaker. There are Wilson fans, and Rockport fans and Magico etc, etc.

You need to offer constructive critisim on these posts, your +1 on Sashas doen’t address any of the pertinent questions which I asked and again you added nothing to this conversation other than bashing me for my loquacious nature and product knowledge.

The people who work with me or who have been to my shop have all said the same things. Read my fans, and you will see the truth, I guide people, I don’t just sell them equipment.

How about you actually add some valid points that are not about me for a change and address somethng more than the Sasha is better than a Sabrina, which is hardly surprising.

Dave owner
Audio Doctor NJ

So far I have yet to see a post from gpgr4blu that contributed to the discussion at hand. It seems like you just browse the topics daily to find a post from Audiotroy and start your rant. Nothing personal and not defending anyone, just an observation. Of course this post adds nothing either so it must be contagious.
I have a pair of Wilson Duette 2's on sale on this site for $10,499 and free shipping.  You many want to take a listen to those speakers.
Kalali:
I would say what you did if I did not know Audiotroy's history. But it seems from your comment that you might have observed one thread where Audiotroy and I went at it. I know--it gets ugly. But check the OP's question in this thread or any other thread where you have seen these confrontations and you will see who the troll is.
 I read about a half dozen threads every few days--usually about music, general engineering questions or the 2 or 3 brands that interest me.  Wilson is one of those brands as I've had 4 pairs in my system over the years and can often answer OP questions  about the brand---usually regarding set-up (which I know well) room size, the differences between models, current needs of different models etc.
It is almost always in these threads where the OP specifically asks questions directed to Wilson owners that Audiotroy trolls and invades to suggest the OP give his wares a listen. Audiotroy's posts also usually promote himself as a dealer of integrity as opposed to other dealers out to make a buck. I personally know many of these dealers that he insults. 
I have never and will never "troll" a thread.   Audiotroy is nothing but a troll. That is why I am so hard on him. 
I don't like being a scold, but that troll brings out the worst in me.