Wires for a Jolida JD 1000RC and Selah Audio SA-1

I've been out to touch with my audiophile wonder- and wanderlust and last not least with the wonderful people here whose passion I once shared. Hence the question:

I am setting this up for a friend on a budget: What cabling would you suggest, wires which neither subtract nor add, speaker and interconnect.... Anyone around? Albert, Clueless, Gregm, Nrchie, Sugarbrie, just to mention a few of our once noble crew. Goertz came to mind, because of their low capacitance, but then what do I know.....
detlof
Thanks T bone for your kind words and your suggestions, which I'll take up. It warms my heart to get this kind of response from the old gang. Feels great!
Detlof, I never knew you were unimogged. Years ago on some thread here I suggested a modded Unimog as the ultimate offroad luxo-barge with audiophile possibilities galore (as long as the engine was turned off). The thread appears to have disappeared, but I cannot imagine a better way to travel cross-continent when one is obliged to furnish the basic necessities oneself (verticals of Dom Perignon, walls of stators, etc... :^).

BTW, the Jadem6 thread is long and involved and I found it took some re-reading, but it is very interesting. Indeed, there are many links at the end of the review at the top.
Thanks T bone for pointing me to this thread, where obviously some of the best and imaginative brains here have been at work.

I think I'll have a try at Greg's idea with magnet wire, also for ICs and yes, the Mog has turned out to be a perfect choice, though I had to give up the idea of lining the cabin's inside with stators. There was too much of what we here in Europe call Electrosmog and abhore, but I stuck with the Dom Perignon. You were right about that.
Sad to hear of JD's hear condition.......
Cheers