Worst Rock Band Ever !!!!

Who was/is the worst?
david99
Justin Beiber. I don't care that he's not a rock band. He is without a doubt the least talented act i've ever witnessed.
I was never a KISS fan, but always wanted to see them live for the shows they put on. My boss had an extra ticket to see them this summer, so I went along.

I gained a lot of respect for them as musicians. There's no depth to the lyrics, and some of what they did on stage seemed a bit too choreographed, but those guys can play. Each of them did a solo, and none were weak by any means. They combined flawless playing of their music with excellent showmanship - beyond the platform shoes and makeup.

I'm not running out to buy their music any time soon, but they're talented musicians. There's more to them than theatrics. If you have a chance, see them live, it give you a different idea of them.
I paid for a ticket to the KISS show a few years back when they played at Dodger Stadium on Halloween night. They really do suck hard. I had to leave after the 2nd or 3rd song. I was there for the opening band: The Smashing Pumpkins.
Big Brother and the Holding Company. I saw them twice and they were a pathetic excuse for a rock and blues band. Joplin was simply unbelievable (in a positive way) so was the band (in a negative way). She hit her stride after she split from those losers.