Your Best Hobbies (other than Audio)

It would be interesting to know what other things interest the audiophiles who are obviously so passionate about hi fi and Audiogon. I am similarly obsessively interested in cars and motorcycles. What are your interests?
johnsmythson11x59c5
Living in New England, my wife and I are boating afficionados. But wait- we've named our boat after my spearkers (Eidolon). Pretty pathetic, huh? No one in the boating world has made the connection yet.
Books. Books. Books. Six cats (Persian exotic shorthair). Four (sw)fish. One crab.
Hobbies: 1)Screaming down a snow filled trail at ridiculous speeds on my Arctic Cat ZL500 2)Sitting in a tree freezing my nads off waiting for that 12 point buck to come along 3)Cutting a hole in the river ice with a chainsaw and jumping in after a 200 degree sauna. (Requires large amounts of Yukon Jack antifreeze!) Kinda makes the high end seem normal eh? OLY from the frozen northland
Mine is Designer clothes and assessories- Suits, Knits, Trousers, Jackets (leather), ties, sunglasses, bags, shoes etc. All really top names. Georgio Armani is my favourite. I lean towards the Emporio Armani line because it has more casual and modern look. Versace is another extreme I go to. Calvin Klein, Mondo De Marco, Kenneth Cole assessories and more. I probably have 25 suits, 400+ shirts, 400+ ties, 40+ pair of shoes, 50+ pair of sunglasses, and tons of cool looking knits.( not to brag but some time I wonder is this a hobby or manic obsession?) I probably have more invested in my ( and my wife's ) cloths than the Stereo system. About 100K vs 50 K( 2 channel plus Home theater). Automobiles is my next hobby. Mostly read about , I mean. Currently I have Lexus LX-450 SUV for family ( 2 daughters) and Mercedes SLK for my self. I wish I could swap cars as often as cloths..... Next year I may swap my SLK for a Boxter.
Riding dirtbikes and ATV's, can't afford the Porsche 911 Turbo 2001 yet. Looking at attractive women is a nice passtime also. I used to aspire to be an industrial artist, but that part of me has died.